Happy Valentine's Day from the Authors for Life!

I started blogging to fight all sorts of discriminations.

I have gay friends and I love them with all my heart. Not because they are my friends, but because they are people. Good people like you and I.
Well... I am good, not sure about you...

Anyway, love doesn't have to be only between a man and a woman. "Or between a man and a very handsome man." (quote from A Christmas Carol with Leslie Nielsen)

It can be between anyone who's adult, conscient, consentient and consenting.

Examples below:
  • An ugly man and a regular man
  • Two extremely handsome men - like Ricky Martin and his partner
  • Two striking women 
  • Two average looking women
  • An ugly man and a gorgeous woman - I won't make names
  • A hideous woman and a dazzling man
  • A very handsome man, plus a normal man, plus a stunning woman
  • An old woman and a young boy
  • The vice-versa, an old man and a young woman
  • A young woman and an old one
  • A young man and an old one 
  • A celebrity and a farmer and so on. 
Love has no barriers. Love and you will be loved. 
The love for cars, or objects generally, are not part of this group. 

As it's not the love for animals either. 

However, you are free to celebrate this day with whoever you like. 

So I wish you a Fabulous Saint Valentine's Day!

Image from Piabay

No comments