Writer's Block or Exhaustion?

I don't know you, but I have had days in which I couldn't write.
Like most, I thought it was the infamous writer's block.
Except it wasn't.
My head is filled with ideas.
I don't run out of inspiration.
I don't have time to put everything on paper...

Then why I couldn't write? 

Because I was frustrated, disappointed, hurt, discouraged and exhausted.
Nobody believed or appreciated me. Not even myself.

Once I got over this, I regained my insatiable desire to write.
But it took a lot of effort. Tremendous work with my mind.

To be a writer, you need to believe in yourself.
You need to be convinced that your stories are amazing and people will love them.
You need to realise that there is a market for every author, every book and every story.

If a salesman manages to sell a fridge to an Eskimos, it means that there is a market for everything.

It's not up to others to make you believe in yourself.
It doesn't matter what they think of you as a person, all it matters is what you think of you.

It goes without saying that you need to have a skill to sell. It could be anything, not only writing.

I wrote a book about it.
I recommend it to everyone who has a dream bigger than themselves.
Real people who write the books they put their names on. Authors for Life.

Watch out for the next post in which I am going to give you 10 steps on how to overcome this dramatic stage of any real writer.

Are you a dreamer?
Come join me now. Join us.
Support the authors who write their books.

Nota Bene
You don't need a Kindle device to read any eBooks (electronic format).
Your PCs, laptops, smartphones are good enough. If you have problems, install the Kindle application from Amazon.

If you like my stories, why not follow me and review my books on Goodreads and Amazon?
Spread the love and support an author who writes for you.
Rest assured that the universe will return your kindness.


No comments