Happy Birthday to me!

I've never liked birthdays.
When I was little, my birthday often passed unobserved.
I had no idea that people celebrate the date they were born every year. It made no sense to me.

Things changed over the years, but I still don't like birthdays.

When I turned 40, I wanted to delete 14th of November from the calendar. My calendar, of course.

That day my life changed completely and I promised that I will celebrate when my dream comes true.

It's been 2 years since then. Half of my dream is complete.
I am an author now.
I wrote and published 8 books in 2 years.

Oranges at Christmas in a Communist Country 
Ten Years in Italy, Three Weeks a Human 
Humans Cursed by Geography in the Pursuit of Happiness 
Half My Age Plus Seven: A Sinful Confession 
Half My Age Plus Seven: Too Good to be True? 
It’s Never Game Over 
iLive 
God is Weary 
Îmi Curg Mucii, Deci Exist 
Author for Life or for a Living? Manifesto for Real Writers
Racism Without Racists: The Truth About Immigration
Nobody Cries – Coming Soon
Single or Scotch? How to be Happy Alone – Coming Soon
Childless: How to Cope with Endometriosis & Vulvodynia – Coming Soon

I know you are laughing your socks off. Professional authors publish 8 in a week.

I am not a business person. I am an author for life. I write for soulful people.

I know I am on the right path and next year I will have something to celebrate.

Are you a dreamer?
Come join me now. Join us.
Support the authors who write their books.

Nota Bene
You don't need a Kindle device to read any eBooks (electronic format).
Your PCs, laptops, smartphones are good enough.
If you have problems, install the Kindle application from Amazon.

If you like my stories, why not follow me and review my books on Goodreads and Amazon?
Spread the love and support an author who writes for you.
Rest assured that the universe will return your kindness.

Image from Pixabay

No comments